Whatsapp Plus is a custom-made and better replacement application for the normal official WhatsApp. It has a lot of customizations that are not incorporated in WhatsApp. WhatsApp Plus as the name suggests, comes with numerous ADDITIONAL features above WhatsApp.
WhatsApp plus is simply a tailored version of original WhatsApp from Rafalete. On the whole, the developer had made some alterations in the UI and added some additional functions. Nevertheless it still makes use of the same protocol and license like WhatsApp.
There are 3 major differences between WhatsApp Plus and WhatsApp as highlighted below:
- Every aspect of your WhatsApp UI can be customized, including changing the size of the size and color of the header, conversation screen, widgets, pop-up notification and many more. The pre-build themes are the most noticeable difference. WhatsApp Plus comes with more than 2000 themes.
- The media sharing of WhatsApp Plus can be customized. For example, you can send files larger in size without loss of image quality. This is useful to university students for the purpose of sharing classroom notes.
- You can hide your online status and this is actually the overwhelming feature of Whatsapp Plus. Plus the fact that, WhatsApp Plus has a single tick option that reveals single tick to the sender, even at the time the message is received and comprehended.
Install WhatsApp Plus
You must first uninstall WhatsApp before you can successfully install WhatsApp plus. You don’t have to root your Android, unlike popular belief.
Follow the instruction:
- Obtain your WhatsApp conversation backup and then uninstall the original WhatsApp.
- Download WhatsApp+ APK and install it just the way you normally install WhatsApp and you are done.